Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Current Obsession


I have to shout it from the rooftops.




These are unbelievably good. Like, to die for good. No more carbs than regular almonds. Super tasty, though. Also - almonds - good for you and your cholesterol. (If you're expecting super sweet, though, it's not going to happen. These are not chocolate covered almonds. These are almonds roasted with cocoa powder.)


These are also very good. If you're into cinnamon instead of chocolate. How the 'brown sugar' thing doesn't add to the carb count, I'm still not quite sure. But still. Tasty. Mmmm. And again - almonds good. Cinnamon good.
Can you tell I eat a lot of almonds? They are my go-to snack, and lately, I've been getting tired of the regular ones.


These are unbelievably disgusting. I will admit I've steered clear of most sugar free candy, in general, because sugar alcohols do affect my blood sugar a little, and you know, it's not usually all that tasty. But I saw a small packet of these at the Target check out, and I LOVE Werther's candy, so I thought I'd give it a shot. NASTY. One piece in my mouth, and then I had to spit it out and throw out the box, lest I be tempted to try it again. Ew.
And there you have it. I'm now off to see if I can get these things cheaper. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment