Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nope. Nothing quite like it.

Nothing like a low blood sugar in the shower to make you think "Boy am I glad I exercised!" There's also nothing quite like it to make you rethink the necessity of leg-shaving and hair-conditioning, and get you to run through the house naked to get to the kitchen for those graham crackers spread with dark chocolate that you bought in a moment of weakness at Costco. Oh, and some milk.

I really love dark chocolate. It goes well with Diet Dr. Pepper.

Went to the dentist yesterday. I decided to pretend I was just a mannequin in a training exercise - "are you OK? Somebody call 911 - are you OK?" since that's basically how I was treated, with that stupid air thing left in my mouth as the hygienists chatted with another. But hey, my teeth are still doing fine. That office can't decide if they do x-rays every 6 months or once a year. They change their minds every time I go in. (No you don't need summer x-rays, OF COURSE you need summer x-rays.) Oh, the places we go because our insurance covers them. I don't feel like they're incompetent, I think it's more of a "right hand doesn't talk to the left hand" kind of thing, and I don't love it there, but hey, who loves the dentist? And seriously, can't beat a five dollar co-pay for these visits.

And on that note, I do believe I will go and finish re-reading Harry Potter 7, and maybe I will bolus for some of that dark chocolate-y graham goodness. Yes, I believe I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment